Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Skate time!!

Today some skateboarders from Cheap Skates visited Wairakei School to promote the Skate Jam at Jellie Park on Sunday 27th June 12-3pm .

A few of our children joined in the demo!!

Cheap Skates Demo on PhotoPeach




I'm glad you guys came I hope you come again. My favourite trick was the Super Kick Flick. Marcus

I really enjoyed having a go at school skateboarding but I've had a go with Cheap Skates before. My favourite trick was the Fakie Varial. Josh

At morning tea I got the chance to skate with Cheap Skates. My faviourite trick was the Noli 180 because these guys are the best at doing them. I am looking forward to the Jellie Skate Jam. Thanks to the guys for showing us mean moves. Kyle

   Click on the image to challenge your skating skills

2 comments:

  1. On nother note, has anyone realised that in the reccent newsletter there was two spelling errors! they spelt TRY and SAHVANAH wrong!!
    there is a corrected copy in the classroom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o miy lisa you so make a fool of your self

    ReplyDelete