Wednesday, June 2, 2010

School Cross Country Team

Well done to all our Absolutely Brilliant runners. There are a number of children representing the school at the Christchurch Centrals Next Week. All the best .




At the zones it was nerve wracking, I came 33rd. Well done to the people who got into the centrals.
Adam 


On Monday we went to the Zones at Jellie Park. It was really hard. I came 34th. I think I did well.
Noelle


On Monday at the Zones I was a bit nervous at the beginning but that didn't affect my  running skills.
I came 4th in my race, this means that I will be representing our North West Zone in the Central Cross Country Race. 
Lillie


At the zones I was nervous before the race I came 33rd in the year six race. The course was longer than school cross country
Emerson


On Monday we went to the zone cross country I came 10th it was very hard but I'm happy I'm going to the centrals!!!!
Luke

3 comments:

  1. oohhh you corrected your mistake; SLICK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and, yet there is still a spelling error on this post. now that is just not good enough!

    ReplyDelete