Monday, June 14, 2010

Breens Visit

Last week our Year Five and Six  students visited Breens Intermediate at their action day. Here are some picture of what we did.

I enjoyed my visit to Breens. I thought that painting the cookies was a really good idea!
Below is a photo of Joe and I using a pot of "paint" (a mix of egg yolks and food coloring) to 
paint our cookies!- Lisa


I enjoyed visiting Breens.I did some painting and it was about a close and far away view, also blending the colours.We did a colour wheel on primary colours and I learnt that the secondary colours are orange,purple and green.When we finished they looked amazing!!!-Libby


 Last Wednesday Room 2,1 and 5 went to Breens Intermediate. I did painting and we started easy then it got harder.We started of making a colour wheel.Then we made amazing art work we mixed colours and then made like a farm on top of the art work. At the end of the art work we made it liked really amazing, cool art work it was so fun. Thank you Breens for letting us come and visit.Sahvanah !!!!             

                                                                                                                                                                                                                         


Last week  Room 5, 1 and 2 went to Breens
and we got picked to choose what thing to do.  I choose science  an our first thing to do was fit a egg in a bottle which did not fit. So we put news paper on fire an put in the bottle then it slipped in the bottle because it needs air. By Marcus.

1 comment: